Saturday, October 17, 2009

It's easy being sick

Well, you all knew it would happen eventually, but in week 2 of training? Already? Yes, I (Janet) was sick this week for a few days, but probably not with what you're guessing... (anyone remember my India saga? not even close!). I had some sort of virus that tons of trainees got. A mild fever and tons of fatigue kept me in bed on Tuesday and Wednesday but with lots of rest, some TLC from Luc and our family, some meds from our PC doctor and plenty of chicken soup (mmm) I am doing fine and just have an unpleasant cough to enjoy for another week or so. Hopefully my next sick story won't be for quite some time!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janet and Luc,

    Sorry to hear about your medical downtime. Now you should be healthy for a long time! Best to get that traveling bug done with early.

    I'm going to subscribe Grammy Chase to your blog on my next visit. Then an atom-email will notify her of your new posting.

    Investigating dta center industry here in California this week, have some contacts. Need to get back to using my brain for good...

    Respectfully,

    Uncle Nicholas Chase Google-head engineering maven

    ReplyDelete